Thursday, November 30, 2006

One Click to Shortcut?


Watched this funny comedy, Click. Although it is another small story telling the same truth over again, I recommend it to all! It would be specially meaningful for young people and men.


Remember the hardship of being a student, I thought I would never survive that time. Yet, I did. Sometimes, I actually came through with my eyes shut. I did not put myself into the study, the work I didn't like. The feeling of 'OVER' afterwards was fantastic, but I might have missed something..... Didn't I?


Often encounter the difficulties at work now, I know I actually set my mind as 'FORWARD' when I walked into the hospital. And, once I step out of the door, the setting is reversed to 'NORMAL' or 'AMPLIFIED' version. Oh, I indeed use this method a lot in being with people I don't like, the weather I can't cope with, and the time I didn't feel well.


Pain, loneliness, cold & hunger might go a little quicker in this way, but also, I found that comfort, friendship and perservereance were skipped or minimised. Is that right? There is no shortcuts in life. Grace went faster when we try to drive tears away.


No comments: