Saturday, July 21, 2007

Well done, Irene!!

Irene and I had a fairly long phone call until the phone was out of battery---charge it and phone up again!! Crazy!

We spent a good half and hour on Bible quiz. Irene really remembers a lot of verses. 'Well done, Irene!!' I said each time she got it right. She really remembers soooo much!

Open the Bible, checking on verses we love and read them out to each other! It's so much fun. I think kids in Sunday schools are blessed. I would like to fit myself (a younger version) amongst all the kids. I might be the one who spent a lot of time on reading, reciting those verses of wisdom and tried to get the price for each week..... (sigh, I didn't have the chance.)

A much older version isn't that ethusiastic. How come?

I should '加油' (add oil) now. Hey, Irene, we shall do it more often. And I want to get a 'Well done'!

你們蒙了重生是藉著 神活潑常存的道。既除去一切的惡毒,詭詐,並假善,嫉妒和一切毀謗的話,就要愛慕那純淨的靈奶,叫你們因此漸長。 1 Peter, 2:1- 2

1 comment:

irene said...

WA... i ENJOYED it very much too! Thank you ah.. for sharing the passion with me.. not many people want to do that quiz with me ah.. hehe.. yeah.. we should have more of that =)) thank you so mucch.. i am truly encouraged